Wednesday 19 December 2012

Are we normal??

After a full and stressful day at work, going from meeting to meeting, I find myself driving home listening to talksport and remembering that the Mighty Leeds United play tonight.  Excited, I pull over and phone my other half....
"what time will you be home tonight?"  I say
"I'll be setting off shortly, not going to the gym now, not feeling too well so gonna come home and have a bath.  Why?" he says.
"Leeds are playing tonight and I wanted to know if I could watch in peace..... I was also hoping you might bring me some beer home to watch the match with??!!"
"Not a chance" he says.

Cut to 7:30pm...

"are you going up yet?" I say
"Yes, I'm going now"
"Good, I can put the footy on now"

I then put the football on, while the other half goes for a nice relaxing bubble bath!!

While he is soaking his weary bones I am downstairs shouting at the TV..........

I'm pretty sure this is the wrong way round......

No comments:

Post a Comment