Tuesday 1 January 2013

2013 the start of something new....

Happy New Year One and All.

2013 is set to be a year of excitement and numerous possibilities and I would like to wish each and every one of you health, wealth and happiness for the coming year.

I have over the last few (20+) years said at this time of year that I will aim to lose weight and get fit in the New Year....... this has NEVER happened!!

2013 is going to be different, for a start I have a determination I never had before, also I am going to start blogging about my trials and tribulations over at http://fitnessfreakedout.blogspot.co.uk  I am hoping that this public (humiliation) documenting of my progress will give me the support and determination to continue and progress.

I will continue to blog here also and aim to regale you with more interesting tales.

Thank you for taking the time to read my blogs and once again, Happy New Year.  

1 comment: